|Shepard Academy Junior Block Spring||
Shepard Instructors visit ISBA Conference to Receive Liberty Bell Award
Click the image to read the full story featured in the EVSCNews Newsletter.
Indiana State Bar Association Liberty Bell Award
The Shepard Academy will be presented the Indiana State Bar Association Liberty Bell Award in October. The Liberty Bell Award is awarded based on the following criteria:
Sponsored by the Young Lawyers Section
The Liberty Bell Award celebrates community service that strengthens our system of freedom under law. Traditionally this award has been presented to nonlawyers who have rendered outstanding service to their communities in any of the following areas:
• promoting a better understanding of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights;
• encouraging greater respect for the law and the courts;
• stimulating a deeper sense of responsibility so that citizens recognize their duties as well as their rights;
• contributing to the effective functioning of our institutions of government;
• fostering a better understanding and appreciation of the rule of law.